You've got questions, we've got answers. If you have a question that isn't listed here, you can email us at Hoocha@HoochaBrewing.com and we'll do our best to answer anything you throw at us.
How much alcohol is in Hoocha Hard Kombucha?
- All our products are 5% alcohol by volume
Is Hoocha organic?
- Yes, we use all certified organic ingredients
Do I need to refrigerate it?
- Yes, our product is raw and will continue to ferment in the can. Refrigeration slows that fermentation down, which will keep it tasting delicious.
Do you add alcohol to Hoocha to make it alcoholic?
- No, we make raw kombucha and ferment it with organic brewer's yeast (similar to beers and champagnes). This naturally creates the alcohol content.
Does Hoocha contain probiotics?
- Yes, the brewing process naturally creates probiotics.
Which flavors do you offer?
- We currently offer raspberry, apple, ginger, and original. We are always brewing up seasonal flavors and take special requests from restaurants and bars for seasonal keg flavors.
What's a SCOBY?
- Our products are naturally fermented with a SCOBY, which is an acronym for symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast. It is also known as a 'Mother' in the kombucha world.
Are the cans made with BPA-NI (BPA Free) liners?
- Yes, our cans are made with non-BPA liners which are technically called BPA-NI. These liners are also sometimes called BPA Compliant.